Week 12 Update
I haven't been working on this stuff for a while. However, even artistry requires some research. Men's fashion sucks, so I only have one male character. Looking at the same outfits over and over again gets old. Men wear the same few styles, how boring. I've decided to put my character's feminine appearance to use.
It's time to add some flash to this boring fashion. Men take notes, your masculinity isn't threatened by pretty bling or high heels. I've always wanted to try some fashion with body jewelry, however this type of jewelry is meant to emphasize certain features like curves when the person wearing it doesn't have any. Women with small breasts and hips wear body jewelry to make it seem like they have bigger hips and a snatched waist and larger breasts. Men should wear these more often because it makes them look like princes.
Most of the gems are Sapphires. Why? Simple. My male character is a wealthy Brit (the lore is long and complicated so don't ask unless you really want to know) and Sapphires are the English national gem. It's a tradition from nearly 1000 years ago when William the Conquerer wore a Sapphire ring during his coronation in 1066 and the Queen Lizzie wore that same jewel on her coronation crown nearly 1000 years later. I want my mans to look regal. The more detail, the better.






Comments
Post a Comment