Critique for Week 7
I actually got a lot more done than I thought I would for this week. Most of my work for this semester is done during sleepy hours, weekends, and hollidays. By the next critique I'll have so much more done. Here's what I got so far....
A finished piece, though I may add some more shading to the character.
Started an emotion sheet. It's going well...
This is turning out better than I thought. I'm really happy with it. I don't have as much done as I wanted to by the first important critique. I wanted to do a sheet of the different outfits this character would wear for different occasions. Unfortunately, I realized way too late that maybe instead of trying to finish one at a time I should probably sketch out multiple things then work on them gradually, but oh well. I'm happy with my progress because I'm really trying to stick to the character designs of each character instead of winging it. It's been fun actually and I usually do these assignments during my free time.


.png)
Comments
Post a Comment